Our New Guide Answers All Your HubSpot And Healthcare Questions
I wanted to take a minute and let you know about ABN’s new guide, which takes a deep dive into how HubSpot helps healthcare organizations overcome their marketing challenges.
I’m aware this isn’t a simple time to be a marketer in the healthcare space. Organizations face a myriad of challenges, challenges that are only increasing as the world becomes more and more digital in nature.
- Companies must offer excellent service to a population that has become far more knowledgeable, expectant, and proactive in their healthcare choices.
- Maintaining compliance is absolutely critical, due to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule and other regulations.
- Many organizations struggle to navigate outdated systems that don’t integrate well, dealing with high levels of friction and frustration.
- Consistent and effective communication is a challenge, especially when systems are fragmented and poorly aligned.
- Reporting can also be difficult for organizations relying on manual processes or outdated platforms.
However, these challenges can be overcome. That’s one of the reasons I’m such a strong advocate for HubSpot and why ABN is a HubSpot Gold partner. I believe HubSpot is the best answer for forward-thinking organizations determined to face their challenges head on and make a genuine difference in this unique industry.
In our guide, you’ll find tips to help you prioritize your marketing strategy, a collection of HubSpot features most applicable to healthcare organizations, and examples of how different healthcare companies have put HubSpot to work for them. I think you’ll find the breakdown of each product’s features and how they relate to healthcare especially valuable.
Here’s an excerpt:
Where the HubSpot CMS Platform Comes In
HubSpot is a great option to help you overcome the challenges unique to modern day healthcare organizations, all while meeting the needs and desires of your buyers.
With HubSpot, you no longer have to try to coordinate multiple databases, forcing them to work together. Instead, everyone operates from one single source of truth. Likewise, each tool and integration is intuitive and easy to use. Yes, you can choose to use only one or two of the available tools, but the real magic occurs when you begin to combine them.
Why HubSpot in Particular?
Ultimately, when we talk about HubSpot, we’re talking about:
- A single source of truth: Making alignment easy
- One intuitive UX: Making adoption simple
- A unified codebase: Making adaption straightforward
Want to collect accurate customer data and create the deeper engagement that’s essential to your growth? HubSpot’s tools allow you to do exactly that. HubSpot also helps you organize and utilize that data to personalize and automate your customers’ experiences and communications.
Trust is vital in the healthcare industry, which is why HubSpot’s end-to-end approach to data security and privacy is top notch. They help you automate essential workflows to lower costs per lead, and they can also assist you in collecting essential data and segment groups, as well as centralizing leads.
And, best of all, HubSpot seamlessly integrates with most “core” healthcare systems—making integration a total breeze.
Want to know more? Get your free guide today.
Don’t miss out, get Brave News now
Join the ABN community and be the first to learn about trends in inbound marketing, branding, and web design.