We talk through the top five posts on r/marketing. Great posts this week from the community. We talk through bing ads, recommend books and podcasts and how to start a marketing agency.
The top posts this week are:
- Has anyone had success with bing ads? If so what is your industry?
- Any recommended reads that helped you doing your job at a higher level?
- Marketers who quit their job to start their own agency --how's it going for you?
- r/Marketing - What podcasts should we listen to?
- Favorite free SEO tools for 2018
What are you recommended books and podcasts? We'd love to hear from you in the comments.