We talk through the top five posts on r/marketing. Some great posts this week touching on offering new services, strategy, and pricing. We are saddened to learn that most marketing jobs are scams, but happy to hear so many people love free video tools.
The top posts this week are:
- I have no marketing experience. A client for whom I made a website would like me to manage her social media. How do I decide what my monthly goals should be?
- What does a strategist do?
- Free tools for creating videos
- Why does every job seem like a scam?
- I clicked on your link. Do you really expect me to provide identifying info just to find out what your product/service costs?